• An initial visit to develop a care plan, assess needs and safety
• Regular communication between staff and family members about
the care plan and any changes in health of the patient.
• Ongoing communication between staff and all individuals involved
with client's care to assure quality service.
• We provide written policies and procedures plus continuing
education resources to benefit our caregiviers.
• Online calendar of activities can be made available to family
members and staff.
• CareGiver Staffing agency pays for all Taxes, Social Security,
Worker's Comp.and Liability Insurance.
Our care givers provide:
• Assisting with bathing, dressing and other daily activities
• Medication reminders
• Meal planning and preparation
• Transporting for appointments and activities
• Shopping and errands
• Exercise assistance
• Assisting with pet care
• Light housekeeping
Copyright 2012 CareGiver Staffing
Our in-home aides are:
• Experienced support staff
• Bonded and insured
• Screened for criminal records
• Effective communicators
• Reliable and dependable